Friday, January 23, 2009

Holy Light Glyph Nerf

The Holy Light Glyph Nerf - or Why This Paladin is Cranky

Alright, so I can, after calmly reflecting, see why this was deemed "OP". I am, none the less, exceptiontionally cranky.

I'm remembering 5 mans in which I wanted to shriek and stab things, before I got my Naxx25 gear. I remember solo healing AoE happy fights and grimly facing the reality that I can only seem to keep 3 people up at a time in situations like that.

If 20 yards was too much, then 8 yards is too few. For the love of all that is holy, I just want to be able to cope with aoe damage somewhat without giving myself a heart attack in the process.

A raid example of this is last night's 10 man OS. Our new holy priest, bless her heart, just kept going splat. It was a combination of her being new to the group and our DK being relatively new to raid tanking-I don't think he'd tanked OS at all before, and he was having tab targeting issues to boot. So, who ended up the only living healer for a good chunk of time? And early on for one of the drakes to boot? Yup. Me.

Maybe I don't want to play frantic whack a mole, Blizzard. *Makes strangling motions with her hands*

Gwuh.

2 comments:

  1. Holy Bacon of Light, yer in my head! Just found your blog and I really appreciate your gameplay thoughts (like needing positive feedback). Keep up the good work and the tank, and I'll be dropping by often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAH.

    MORE PEOPLE ARE READING MY BLOG NOW.

    /goes into panic mode

    (Seriously though: thanks for the comment! <3 )

    ReplyDelete