Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Surprise

This video describes WoW PvP far better than I can. It also made me giggle.

I personally find my holy pally useless in PvP, but that might have to do with the fact that when attacked, I just run around and scream like a little girl until my bubble runs out.

Yes, I realize that holy pally is OMG WIN in arenas right now.

But if you catch me alone doing my dailies in my PvE gear, I'm still screwed!

Holy Fire, on the other hand, hurts like a bitch.

Thank you, BRK, for sharing.

3 comments:

  1. Ha - that video is perfect in this context. So true.

    You will never catch me in PvP unless I am forced to. I do the same thing you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an unfortunate tendency I have on most of my characters. I macro'd an "oh shit" button on Lyr for Pain Supression and put it in a nice, easy-to-hit-in-a-panic place in my UI...becuase otherwise I'd forget.

    I do have it amongst my "healing tools" block o' buttons in my UI, but when flailing about IRL it's harder to hit.

    I used to PvP on Ambrosine, once upon a time. Of course my old scool Corporal title tells you I didn't PvP MUCH, but if someone threw a group together I could be cajoled to join. I raided with the PvP bracers FOREVER at 70 becuase bracer itemization sucked. I even had some arena gear.

    Arenas went like this:
    -Shadow priest died
    -I died
    -...was I supposed to pay attention after that?

    Or in AV:
    "JOSH THE ROGUE IS EATING ME. JOSH. JOSH. ROGUE."

    "Why am I not getting any heals?"

    "ROGUE OMG ROGUE!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I toally type school as scool up there? I did.

    AWESOME.

    I MAEK NEW WORD.

    ReplyDelete